Digiair Pro T2/C Signal finder for antenna adjustment DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C. Compact and easy-to-use digital instrument for correct adjustment of the TV antenna. With the Digiair Pro T2/C signal strength meter, TV antennas are quickly and accurate adjusted to the maximum antenna signal. Reading is done on the LCD display.
Digiair Pro T2 / C signal strength meter is powered by 8 x AA rechargeable batteries. In fully charged mode, there is enough power for at least 2 hours of constant measurement. Charging can be done via the supplied power supply, or in the car, with the included charging cable.
Features for signal strength meter Digiair Pro T2 / C:
- Full frequency band from 45-860 MHz
- Very sensitive - Find fast maximum signal regardless of whether you measure on strong or weak signals
- Measures DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C signals
- Digital output of PreBER, PostBER, C / N and MER
- Output in dBuV, dBm and dBmV - Analog mode.
- Shows one channel in high resolution or six channels simultaneously, or full spectrum (analog mode)
- Built-in beeper (pitch tone)
- Maxhold function
- Can power antenna amplifier 0.5, 12 or 24 Volt
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Power supply and car charger included
- Auto power off 1.5.10 or 30 minutes
- Carrying bag included
- Small and handy design
- Rubberprotection for maximum protection
- Quality - made in Scandinavia
Digiair Pro T2 / C has a direct readout of bit error rate (BER) and carrier / noice ratio (C / N). Signal strength and quality can be read directly. Digiair Pro T2 / C locks on all DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C signals (MPEG2 and MPEG4).
In digital mode, the Digiair Pro T2 / C signal finder displays all necessary data for fast antenna adjustment:
- PRE-BER Bit error rate before Viterbi correction
- POST-BER Bit error rate after Viterbi correction
- SNR Signal / Noice Ratio
- MER Modulation Error Rate
In addition, display of constellation charts, demodulation type, transmission, guard ratio, high and low priority code rate.
Digiair Pro T2 / C signal strength finder, firmware can be updated via a Windows PC.
Channel editing can also be done from a PC and data processing can take place in a text editor or Excel.
Digiaair Pro T2 / C is handy, easy to carry, easy to use and quickly ready for use. You'll get certainty that the antenna adjustment is optimal, both in terms of signal strength and signal quality.